To say I’m unprepared for my final race of the year, and the most challenging marathon I’ve attempted to date, would be an understatement.
My Athlinks Profile
- RT @5kSuper: The next 50 ppl to register will get a fancy koozie! (Choose color & style at packet pick-up) bit.ly/1vLryvV http://t.… 17 hours ago
- Ran 22 miles in 3 hours and 23 mins. I rode out to Barrington to run get in a long run with hills with Lynton K. ... bit.ly/1AGXlyw 17 hours ago
- RT @jhboston26: .@des_linden on #BostonMarathon "I love the course. It's a race that brings out the best in me talk.brooksrunning.com/2015/02/26/pre… http:… 2 days ago
- RT @F3Events: Who's planning to enter the @ChiMarathon lottery in a few days? The road to 26.2 starts soon! #runchi #runchat 2 days ago
- @F3Events @ChiMarathon so happy you tweeted this! I've been so busy I didn't realize this was so imminent! 2 days ago
- Running for 10 mi. The worst thing about treadmill running is that when you might be gassy, the wind can't take it... bit.ly/1AA4a4V 2 days ago